Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Light Painting

Last night my wife and I went out to Paint With Light again. Some fun images were made, but the heat created problems for the camera and the lens. It was 98F at 11pm, that's ridiculous! So the focus is not the best. Finding that perfect infinity zone was impossible. Taking my gear from 72F to 98F was not a good move. So we through the worry about focus out the window, and just had fun.

On another note: I purchased an EL Light two weeks ago and finally had time to use it. My wife really had fun with it, and produced some interesting images. I really like this one. It looks like a tree.



EL Lights can be purchased at Amazon.com for really cheap and come in various colors/lengths. Make sure you buy the models with a portable power source. Here is the link to the brand I purchased

No comments:

Post a Comment